The University of Miami is currently inviting applications from interested and suitably qualified candidates for University of Miami Stamps Scholarship. This scholarship is available for undergraduate students at the University.
The Stamps Scholarship is the most esteemed merit award offered to University of Miami students. Seniors in high school who exhibit excellence and academic achievement are given this grant.
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Miami, USA
- Host Institution(s): University of Miami, USA
- Scholarship Worth: Fully-funded
- Number of Awards: Several
- Study Level: Undergraduates
- Nationality: International Students
DETAILS | University of Miami Stamps Scholarship
Additional benefits of the Stamps Scholarship include being part of the Stamps Scholars on-campus and national communities, funding to support academic and scientific research projects, cultural and leadership programs, study abroad, conventions and other regional conferences, and invitations to online events and networking opportunities.
The award is subject to revision pending receipt of any grant, scholarship, or prepaid tuition and/or housing aid not anticipated at the time the award is made. Visit our Terms & Conditions page for more information.
To be eligible for University of Miami fully-funded Stamps Scholarship, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be international Students
- Applicants must enrol in full-time degree program
- Applicants must have a high school certificate
- A minimum of a 3.0 GPA for the academic year must be maintained
- Applicants must have a proof of English Language proficiency
- Applicants must complete a full-time undergraduate program of study with no fewer than 12 credit hours during each of the fall and spring semesters for a minimum of 24 credit hours per academic year.
- Successful applicants for University of Miami Stamps Scholarship award includes:
- Tuition and fees,
- On-campus housing,
- A meal plan,
- University health insurance,
- A laptop allowance and
- Access to a $12,000 enrichment fund, which may be used toward study abroad, undergraduate research, unpaid internships, and other educational pursuits. (Enrichment fund expenses are subject to prior approval by the Office of the Provost.)
How-to-Apply: To be part of this scholarship, applicants should Complete and submit the Common Application. Upon submitting, you will be asked to pay a $70 non-refundable application fee.
Be sure you use the same email address for every part of the application process, including registering for standardized tests.
Application Deadline: November 01 (Yearly)
Click HERE for more information