Read Time:2 Minute, 12 Second
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the American College of Surgeons Medical Scholarships which provides opportunity for international students to participate in a variety of educational opportunities to acquire new knowledge and skills in surgical education and training.
The awards provide upto $10,000 funding for young faculty from countries other than the United States and Canada. The knowledge gained during this training will be useful in improving surgical education at the scholar’s home country.
American College of Surgeons Medical Scholarships for International Students 2024
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): American College of Surgeons
- Scholarship Type: Partial Funding
- Host Institution(s): American College of Surgeons
- Scholarship Worth: $10,000
- Number of Awards: Several
- Study Level: Postgraduate
- Nationality: International Candidates