The Government of Mauritius is pleased to announce the Mauritius Africa scholarship Scheme to deserving students who are resident citizens of member states of the African Union or African Commonwealth countries for the 2024/25 academic session.
The scholarship award is available for undergraduate, Masters and PhD studies enrolled for a full-time on-campus programme at a public Higher Education Institution in Mauritius. Interested applicants are encouraged to take advantage of the opportunity.
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): Government of Mauritius
- Scholarship Type: Full Funding
- Host Institution(s): Higher Education Institutions in Mauritius
- Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship benefits
- Number of Awards: Several
- Study Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Nationality: Africans
Mauritius Africa Scholarship Scheme 2024 | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the Mauritius Africa Scholarship Scheme 2024, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- For undergraduate programmes, applicants should be above 18 years of age and should not have reached their 26th birthday by 01 January 2025.
- For MPhil/PhD programmes, applicants should not have reached 40 years by 01 January 2025.
- Applicants must have already applied for a full-time on-campus programme (Diploma, Degree, MPhil or PhD) at a public Higher Education Institution in Mauritius (listed in Section 8 in the appropriate Guidelines for Applicants) for academic year starting in 2024.
- The scholarship will be for a maximum duration as indicated in the table [see Call for Applications] or the minimum course duration whichever is lesser